Export your Kindle highlights and notes with a few click and process them easily!
Export Kindle Highlights Manager for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for all your help. I was able to download Kindle Highlights Manager for Amazon Kindle and get it all working.I really appreciate not only the support on getting it up and running, but also the program as I am finally able to get more use out of my highlights.
All the best,
The problem for a lot of Kindle readers with Amazon Kindle My Clippings.txt
I love my Amazon Kindle Paperwhite. I have tons of Amazon Kindle books on it and I read at each opportunity:
- waiting in the queue,
- in the bus,
- even when I walk.
So as not to be bored I keep switching among the Kindle books. And here is the beginning of the problem: I always highlight the interesting parts of the Kindle books especially business, sports-related and health-related books.
And of course I don’t highlight them just to forget them later: in my sites.google.com a have a site where I created a page for each book I read and I copy the highlighted text there for later use.
But to do that I needed to fight each weekend for hours with the My Clippings.txt…
BUT NOT ANY MORE : -)
No more pain with exporting Kindle Highlights and Notes
Kindle Highlights Manager for Amazon Kindle does everything for you.
What is My Clippings Manager for Amazon Kindle?
This software will make your life much easier if you are such a “heavy Amazon Kindle highlighter” as me.
It will process and categorize your Kindle My Clippings.txt in seconds (it even processed my 3650 lined My Clippings.txt under two minutes).
This means you will have more free time and less bothersome work.
All you need to do is to click on a book title and you will see all the clippings of that book in order.
You can even set it to skip or include the location and timestamp line (I always skip it since it doesn’t matter to me when I highlighted it).
So the many-hours process was reduced (for me) less than two minutes.
This is what I do with the new method:
- I Start Kindle Highlights Manager for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite.
- I click on “Import MyClippings file” button and I choose the My Clippings.txt file.
- When the import is ready the program switches to the Browse tab where I can see the imported books.
- I click on the selected book, copy the highlights and paste it in my respective Google sites page.
Pretty simple is it not?
Process My Clippings.txt file
Choose to omitlocation and timestamp
Browse currently imported My Clippings.txt categorized by book titles
Copy to clipboard
Export to RichText (rtf)
Export to Xml
Reload previously processed clippings
Delete previously processed clippings
Up to 400 lines
*Depending of the free amount of Ram.
**It prints on the default printer.
What else can Kindle Highlights Manager for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite do?
- Well, first of all unlike other Windows programs Kindle Highlights Manager for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite doesn’t need installation.
That’s right, you download it and it even can run from a pen drive.
- Exports the highlights of all your books and not only the highlights of the books you bought at https://www.amazon.com .
- The other thing is that the program creates a database on the fly where it stores each imported txt file, so you can check the previous clippings in case you need them.
- There is 32 bit and 64 bit version. This means if your Windows is 64 bit it will process your Kindle My Clippings.txt file even faster, using more Ram for processing if it needs to.
- We will constantly try to improve My Clippings Manager for Amazon Kindle, so it would be even more convenient to use than now.
- In the near future we intend to finish this program for Android platform (at the time it is about 60% ready).
- If many people will use My Clippings Manager for Android we will consider creating for IPhone and Mac.